Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Snow Day

Life as a teacher gives me special time to spend with my own children.  They inspire me and much of what I write.  Today was a snow day.  I took a bit of time to shoot some pictures.  My inspiration:

My husband (a middle school English teacher) helps Andrew with his homework

Playing with her "dollies"  My kids keep their special toys in toy mailboxes.

Alexander and his nurse.  She loves him and you can see it even as she buckles him in.

Our Kitchen Table.  Addison with Dollies.  Andrew with Turtles (his mailbox is just next to my purse.)  My purse, a tamborine for Alexander to hit.  Shoot the moon for when someone needs a break from the action.  A vent tube and stop watch at the head of the table... signs Alexander will soon be fed.  A fabulous toy from Enabling Devices - Alexander is getting ready to pull a ball... it will make lights and noises.  The nurse's pile for nurses.  .... And there is one thing that just doesn't belong.  See it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment